Our Unscented Organic soap, is what is called a Bastille soap, which refers to cold process soaps made with at least 70% Olive Oil. The difference between Castile and Bastille soaps is that Castile is made with 100% Olive Oil. This soap is rich and creamy and feels like satin on your skin. Gentle enough for a newborn baby or those with very sensitive skin.
• Organic Olive Oil is extremely gentle, making it the perfect oil for delicate or sensitive skin as well as all other skin types. It contains antioxidants including Vitamin A and Vitamin E and can help repair skin damage from sun exposure, cigarette smoking and pollutants. Olive Oil does not clob pores and helps to promote skin's elasticity.
• Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial and antifungal, is moisturizing and contributes to a long-lasting, hard bar of soap
• Castor Oil helps to create a thick, luscious lather and acts similar to glycerin, drawing moisture to the skin.
• Luxurious Organic Shea Butter is rich in natural vitamins and fatty acids and is incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for the skin.
• Coconut Milk contains a lot of fatty acids which help to make this soap a thorough, deep cleansing bar by removing all sorts of impurities (dirt, dust, dead skin cells, etc.), while maintaining skin's natural hydration. You will surely enjoy the feel of this luscious, creamy soap on your skin!
While most bar soaps are the standard 3.5 oz (100 g), our bar soaps are EXTRA large at 4.2-4.6 oz (120 - 130 g) each!
Pure, Organic Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coconut Milk, Organic Shea Butter and Castor Oil.
• Vegan • Cruelty Free • Gluten Free • Palm Oil Free • Beeswax Free • Petrolatum Free • Paraben Free • Phthalate Free • Sulphate Free • Artificial Colour Free and ARE • 100% Biodegradable • Fantastic for all skin types • Gentle & Creamy
120 g / 4.2 oz
Natural Canadian Cedar Soap Deck sold separately.
Organic Coconut Milk Soap