Our Essential Oils are sourced from a certified Vegan, Kosher, ISO Certified supplier and are 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade. Our prices are comparable with WHOLESALE prices of other leading brands.
Essential oils can help restore a feeling of peace, balance, and happiness, and they promote the stability of hormones and emotions, whether they are used in aromatherapy diffusers, potpourri, candles, relaxing bath blends, massages, cosmetic applications, or for steam inhalation.
Some of the many uses:
• Perfect for use with aromatherapy diffusers or warmers.
• Use with a Personal Inhaler
• Use with Aromatherapy Jewelry
• Add your favourite aroma to Car Vent Essential Oil Diffuser
• Mix oils in a spray bottle with water and mist over furniture, carpet, or linens
• Add oil to a batch of laundry or to dryer balls
• Use in household surface cleaners
• Essential oils can help ease the suffering of those with an inability to fall asleep or to stay asleep by promoting a mental and physical sense of calm and relaxation that leads to drowsiness. Oils such as Lavender, and Ylang-ylang, which have uplifting, soothing properties to counteract dark moods, can be added to a warm bath for soaking prior to bedtime. A few drops of these or other comforting oils can also be smoothed onto bedding such as pillow covers, in order to allow the scent to be diffused and inhaled throughout the night. Otherwise, they can be diluted with water for a spray bottle and spritzed as an air freshener in the bedroom.
• Essential oils have been used traditionally to fight cold and flu symptoms by inhibiting the growth and spread of bacteria and thereby boosting immunity. Some are potent enough to function as preventative measures due to their anti-bacterial activities. With appropriate dilution, they can be made into an anti-microbial air freshener to eliminate the airborne spread of germs. When added to steaming hot water and inhaled through the vapours, they may relieve sinus congestion. Cooling oils like Eucalyptus and Peppermint can even be blended into a massage ointment and rubbed onto the chest to promote easy breathing. A few drops of an oil added to a soft cloth can be held under the nose to inhale the fumes, or the oil’s aroma can be inhaled directly from its bottle.