African Black Soap
All natural African Black Soap is a well-known, dynamic product. It is a versatile skincare product that offers multiple benefits & is reputed for:
• relieving acne scarring
• reducing oily skin and helping to control acne
• improving skin tone, evening it out
• reducing the discomforts associated with eczema & psoriais
• fading skin discolourations
• reducing inflammation & skin irritations and more!
Fair Trade from Ghana
Our African Black Soap is imported from a Fair Trade Village in Africa that supports both women and children.
These Large Bars are 4.8 oz/ 136g
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Cocoate,*Sodium Palm Kernelate, Coconut Carbon, Saponified Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Saponified Hemp Seed Butter, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Rosehip Oil & Tea Tree & Lavender Essential Oils.
Soap Decks Sold Separately
Extend the life of your beautiful handmade soaps by keeping them dry and keeping your counter tidy. Our finely crafted Canadian Cedar Soap Decks not only look fabulous, they help absorb water and promote quick drying for your soap. Great for the shower too!
* Our original African Black Soap base, imported from Ghana, already contains this. We do not add it.
You may also like our Coffee Scrub!