Activated charcoal has high adsorptive powers, which means that it draws other elements into itself. Charcoal is activated through heat and exposure to steam and certain chemicals. This process causes the carbon to form enlarged "pores," which are fissures and pockets in its surface. When it is exposed to contaminants, they literally become trapped in the carbon's pores. Charcoal also has antibacterial properties that can help heal wounds. Activated carbon is used for everything from industrial water filtration to medicinal supplements.
• Charcoal Soap has been found to provide relief from acne as it removes both skin impurities and toxins, and can even clear up acne scars
• Draws away impurities that can clog the pores, that can make the skin dull
• Reduces pore size
• Can help ease the sting or itch when stung by a bee or bitten by an insect
• Beneficial for every skin type
• Helps prevent premature aging by tightening and firming the skin
• Clears skin blemishes
• Treats Psoriasis by removing dead skin cells and sweeping up grime and dirt
• Can also treat dandruff when used as a shampoo as it helps to remove dead skin cells
While most bar soaps are the standard 3.5 oz (100 g), our bar soaps are EXTRA large at 4.2-4.6 oz (120 - 130 g) each!
INGREDIENTS: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Cocoa Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Neem Oil, Activated Charcoal & Tea Tree Essential Oil.
120 g / 4.2 oz
Natural Canadian Cedar Soap Deck sold separately.
Extend the life of your beautiful handmade soaps by keeping them dry and keeping your counter tidy. Our finely crafted Canadian Cedar Soap Decks not only look fabulous, they help absorb water and promote quick drying for your soap. Great for the shower too!
Packaged in a recyclable kraft box for freshness and to maintain purity, with ingredients fully listed.