- Handmade Soaps
- Bath & Body
- Candles, Wax Melts & More!
- For Kids!
- For Men
- Dog Care
What are the benefits of Dead Sea Mineral Salt?
Dead Sea Mineral Salts contain minerals such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron & potassium and more. Read about some of the many benefits here.
How to have a Dead Sea Salt Bath experience:
If 1/4 cup is not enough, depending on your body size and skin condition, a healthy adult can add up to 2 cups of sea salt to warm water in a standard size tub.
A DIY Salt Scrub Recipe:
• Use 1/2 cup of olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil as a base
• Mix the oil with the Fine Dead Sea Salts
• Add a few drops of your favourite essential oils
• Mix all these ingredients together in a bowl
• Massage gently onto your skin and let sit for a few minutes
• Rinse and pat dry.
• Apply Hemp Seed Butter, Coconut Shea Body Butter, or your favourite oil to your freshly scrubbed skin.
Cautions: Although Dead Sea Bath Salts are known for their medicinal qualities, it is strongly recommended that you consult your physician before using Dead Sea Bath Salts for treatments of Psoriasis, Arthritis, Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema and any skin disorder AND/OR if you have a heart condition.
263.5 g / 10 oz.
Collections: Bath & Body, Bath Bombs, Powders & Salts