What are the benefits of Dead Sea Salts?
Dead Sea Salt can help to strengthen skin tissue, improve blood circulation, eliminate toxins and balance the skin's natural pH levels as it contains minerals such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron & potassium and more. Dead Sea Salt can also help to treat eczema by exfoliating dead skin cells, rehydrating the skin and restoring depleted minerals.
Some of the many other benefits can include:
• easing the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
• knee osteoarthritis
• easing sore muscles
• providing relief from skin conditions such as eczema
• stimulating circulation
• helping to relieve stiffness in joints
• soothing achy, overworked legs and feet
How to have a Dead Sea Salt Bath experience:
- Add 1/4 cup of sea salt to a standard size bathtub filled to your comfort.
- Be sure to have a cold glass of water nearby so that you don't get dehydrated.
- Leave unscented or add a few drops of your favourite essential oils.
- Ideally, the temperature of a healing bath should be 2 degrees warmer than your body temperature.
- Soak in the tub for 15 to 20 minutes or your desired time.
- When you finish your bath, dry off and apply a moisturizer to your skin.
If 1/4 cup is not enough, depending on your body size and skin condition, a healthy adult can add up to 2 cups of sea salt to warm water in a standard size tub.
A DIY Salt Scrub Recipe:
• Use 1/2 cup of olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil as a base
• Mix the oil with the Fine Dead Sea Salts
• Add a few drops of your favourite essential oils
• Mix all these ingredients together in a bowl
• Massage gently onto your skin and let sit for a few minutes
• Rinse and pat dry.
• Apply Hemp Seed Butter, Creamy Body Butter, or your favourite oil to your freshly scrubbed skin.
Cautions: Although Dead Sea Bath Salts are known for their medicinal qualities, it is strongly recommended that you consult your physician before using Dead Sea Bath Salts for treatments of Psoriasis, Arthritis, Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema and any other skin disorder AND/OR if you have a heart condition.
263.5 g / 10 oz.