Coconut Oil Soap - Unscented 100%
100% pure, Coconut Oil soap is excellent for all skin types from the very young to the very old! Its anti-fungal, anti-microbial properties help keep skin's connective tissues strong (therefore helping to reduce wrinkles), it is thoroughly cleansing and hydrating, giving skin a healthy glow.
Some of Coconut Oil Soap many benefits include:
• Coconut oil removes dirt and the outer layer of dead skin which can clog pores leading to skin issues.
• Presence of fatty acids provides intense hydration to the skin without stripping away the natural oils in the skin. Bathing with coconut soap replenish moisture in the skin and makes it hydrated, soft and smooth
• Coconut soap is also very rich in Vitamin E which makes it perfect choice to heal wound and minor cuts on skin. It is also very useful for treating burns and rashes on skin but bathing with luke warm water is only recommended so as to achieve maximum benefits on healing injuries.
• Helps to prevent sunburn. Taking shower with coconut soap before moving outside from home is an effective remedy to prevent your skin from sunburn attack and skin damage. Coconut soap is a good moisturizer that keeps the skin healthy and free from hazardous impact of sunburn skin rashes.
• it can ease the discomfort of redness and swelling
• Coconut oil is almost 50% lauric acid, with capric and caprylic acids making up another 18%. These natural medium chain fatty acids act as disinfectants and antimicrobial agents when applied to the skin. Athlete’s foot, toenail fungus, eczema, ringworm, psoriasis and acne are just a few of the skin conditions against which coconut oil’s acids are effective. Some others are herpes, hives, rashes, dandruff and rosacea.
After washing, use our all natural Hemp Seed Butter Body Balm, to keep your skin soft and moisturized!
INGREDIENTS: COCONUT OIL, DISTILLED WATER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
115 g / 4 oz
Coconut Oil Soap